Tuesday 7 January 2014

Concerns 7 & 8 being taken up in my next book ‘Manifesting Smooth Transitions… Adolescence to Adulthood’

The concerns being taken up in my next book ‘Manifesting Smooth Transitions… Adolescence to Adulthood’, are what affect adolescents. The next 2 concerns being taken up in this blog of mine are as follows:
Concern 7 :  Family is our first bonding on this earth. Yet there are a lot of issues with them, which we are unable to sort out and this makes us feel bogged down. Let’s understand the related issues.
Concern 8 : Having to choose sides between two individuals close to us, in my opinion is the worst thing that can happen to us. Pressure to choose sides among friends or parents gets a bit too much to handle at times. Here we understand the basics behind it and the way out.
In previous three posts of mine, I have mentioned Concerns 1 to 6. Please do comment with suggestions if any.
Synopsis, previews & links to order all my books are available at http://www.ashishmehta.co.in
You may also like my FaceBook page at : https://www.facebook.com/ashmehta.in

No comments:

Post a Comment